We have identified the following issues that may be impacting some merchants:
1) Settlement and Daily Download Log reports generated for October 3 through October 7 may have incorrect starting and ending balance. We are currently working on regenerating the reports and will update this notification as the corrected reports become available on the sftp server and in Business Overview.
2) Incorrect starting and ending balance in Financial Statement. This issue has been resolved as of October 07, 7:00 PM PDT (October 08, 3:00 AM BST).
3) Incorrect Settlement withdrawal amounts for the following dates: October 5 through October 7 (all Time Zones) and October 8 (Hong Kong Time Zone merchants only). We expect settlement withdrawal to self correct on October 8 (October 9 for Hong Kong Time Zone merchants).
(Sent Oct 08, 12:57 AM PDT by DN)
Service: Live Site
During the time listed below you may have or currently are experiencing the following:
Incorrect starting and ending balance in Settlement and Daily Download Log reports and incorrect settlement withdrawals.
– SFTP Reporting Server : reports.paypal.com
– Business Overview : https://business.paypal.com
– Settlement Withdrawal
Start Time: Oct 04, 12:00 AM PDT (Oct 04, 8:00 AM BST)
End Time: On-Going
Our technical teams are working diligently to resolve the issue. We will provide updates until the issue is resolved.
We apologize for any impact caused by this incident.
PayPal Merchant Technical Services
If you have questions, contact PayPal Merchant Technical Services by filing a ticket under contact support (refer to ID: Live Site-937) at https://www.paypal.com/mts/.