Scheduled: This notification is to inform you of the following maintenance activity.
– From Jan 29, 11:05 PM PST (Jan 30, 7:05 AM GMT) to Jan 29, 11:35 PM PST (Jan 30, 7:35 AM GMT) most of PayPal site features will be unavailable with the following exceptions:
1. Website Payment Standard (Account Optional payment flow only) 2. Express Checkout 3. Direct Payment 4. Risk Controls 5. IPN will be delayed.
– From Jan 29, 10:30 PM PST (Jan 30, 6:30 AM GMT) to Jan 30, 1:45 AM PST (Jan 30, 9:45 AM GMT): Batch processing (batch capture/refund) will be unavailable.
(Sent Jan 26, 9:28 AM PST by DN)
SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE DETAILS
Service: Live Site
– PayPal APIs
– Virtual Terminal
– Order Management (IPN / PDT)
– Batch Processing
Start Time: Jan 29, 11:05 PM PST (Jan 30, 7:05 AM GMT)
End Time: Jan 29, 11:35 PM PST (Jan 30, 7:35 AM GMT)
Our Technology team advises during this period some products and features may be temporarily unavailable. We are working to ensure the inconvenience is as minimal as possible.
We apologize for any impact caused by this maintenance.
Additional Upcoming Events:
– Preview Sandbox Scheduled Enhancements
Jan 28, 9:30 AM PST (Jan 28, 5:30 PM GMT)
PayPal Merchant Technical Services
If you have questions, contact PayPal Merchant Technical Services by filing a ticket under contact support (refer to ID: Live Site-581) at https://www.paypal.com/mts/.